Sunday, July 13, 2008

Feeling HOT! HOT! HOT!

Basically I love my life in Wyoming. I am loving the weather, the outdoors, and all the fun things I get to do with my fantastic family and friends. I've mentioned Celeste before, but we are living it up and taking advantage of all the fun things Wyoming has to offer. One of these things is the Hot Springs in Thermopolis, Wyoming. It is a complete throw back to the 60's. In fact, my father loved swimming at the same pool as a child. You might smell a little like rotten eggs after swimming all day, but it is totally worth it for the experience!




Rowdy PRE Thermopolis....
Rowdy POST Thermopolis...




It's all about the PLUNGE baby!!!



Blogger Rowdy Family said...

Yay! Seeing those pictures makes my swimming suit still smelling, all worth it!

July 16, 2008 9:22 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment