Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gapaholics Anonymous Update

Okay, this is PROBABLY because I should be writing a major research paper and not because I am addicted to the GAP, but I just went online. It was only for a second. It didn't mean anything. I didn't even buy anything! I guess if I post this I will be more accountable for my problem:).

Thanks for all those who supported me in my break-through. I can see why people call the GAP the "gateway" drug to more potent and mind altering ones like Banana. Thankfully, I am only using GAP recreationally at this point. Oh how I struggle....



Blogger Kelly D. said...

Maybe the trick is to kind of wean yourself off. Maybe Old Navy online? Maybe that's kind of like the nicorette gum of Gap addictions?

I struggle with Anthropologie. I think I check the "Sale Tops" section at least once a day. I'm up for that mall self help group any day!

Love you, funny girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment