Friday, June 26, 2009

Which are you?

So, I just got back from the hair salon. While I was sitting for my color to take, I had yet ANOTHER breakthrough. (Perhaps the influx of breakthroughs lately are due to my impending twenty-tenth birthday?) Anyway...

I'm sitting there and I realize: I AM NOT A "TALKER". You know, there are "talkers" and "non-talkers" and it has taken me this long to come to grips. Don't get me wrong, I'm a girl who likes to talk. For those three faithful readers you know what I mean. The problem is, I talk all damn day. Between school, family and friends, I never shut up! When I go to get a pedicure or hair cut, don't talk to me. Don't even think about talking to me during a massage--those who do it should be shot as it is purely unconstitutional!

So, the question remains: "Talker", "non-talker", what are you???


Blogger Kelly D. said...

I'm DEFINITELY a non-talker. Totally agree with everything you said. When I'm in the salon, all I want is silence. Because I probably went there to escape female jabbering in the first place (hello, I live with three girls that DON'T. STOP. TALKING. EVER.)


Someday we'll have to go to the spa and be silent together :)

June 26, 2009 1:08 PM

Delete
Blogger Catherine said...

YAY! I've actually thought a lot about this lately. I don't know if it applies to the salon specifically, but in other situations, most definitely. For example, the first ten minutes I'm awake in the morning, don't talk to me. I'm a morning person, but not in those direct ten minutes after I've just woken up. Love you! Oh, and I can't wait to step inside a GAP when I get home! New clothes!

June 27, 2009 11:16 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment