Friday, July 4, 2008

Baby Steps...

Well, I finally did it. I joined the blogging masses. I don't think I can articulate the inner conflict blogging has stirred inside me. Part of me thinks, "who would CARE about my dorky life?" while the other part of me thinks blogging can be fantastic journal entries for the lazy and/or writing impaired. I feel positive about my blogging future--if no one reads this puppy at least I will have documented fun things about my life! Another major anxiety inducing factor: I STRUGGLE with computers and basically anything technology based. Let's pray I can handle this and quit beingblogtarded:)!


Until I figure things out, I ask for forgiveness and patience. I'll get this eventually....


Blogger Kelly Durham said...

I am PSYCHED!!! Yay! I've been waiting for this moment . . .

Oh, and while I'm here, Happy Birthday in one hour and fifteen minutes!

July 4, 2008 9:49 PM

Delete
Blogger Rowdy Family said...

being blogtarted should be the least of your worries after our many germ-fested water experiences today! JK We once again had a good time with you. Lets hope the sulphur worked its magic!

July 9, 2008 9:28 PM

Delete
Blogger Ming said...

"blogtarted" hahaha! I LOVE it! Why did we ever stop writing Divabonics? You crack me up. I'm so excited you have a blog now...I just found it and I'm thrilled! Remember how I'll just see you next week?! Can't wait.

July 16, 2008 4:55 PM

Delete
Blogger Nicola Diva said...

Hi Jessica! I have been thinking about you??!! HOW ARE YOU? WHAT IS GOING ON? I emailed you a while back, but maybe I have the address wrong. I MISS YOU!

Nicola

October 21, 2008 11:52 AM

Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment