Sunday, July 13, 2008

Old Dam Road: One of my all-time favorite places.





Old Dam Road




So, one of my all time favorite places in the ENTIRE world is the Old Dam Road just outside of Cody. I have so many memories of this beautiful place. One of the greatest things about this heavenly walk is that you feel a million miles away from town even though you are actually five minutes away from Wal-Mart (also one of my favorite Cody locations...) My friend Celeste and her darling baby Rowdy are living in Wyoming for the summer for her husband's job. Basically we spend the entire time laughing when we are together. I knew Celeste would love this walk as much as I do--we had a great time.



Blogger Kelly Durham said...

It's wonderful to finally SEE Old Dam Road for myself! Lovely!

And I must say I LOVE your sunglasses :)

July 9, 2008 8:26 AM

Delete
Blogger Rowdy Family said...

Thanks for the tour! ITs good to know a native and I am dying to go back for another stroll

July 9, 2008 9:24 PM

Delete
Blogger Rowdy Family said...

where are the thermopolis pics?

July 13, 2008 8:15 PM

Delete


No comments:

Post a Comment